Our Los Angeles office reprentatives are equipped to handle local, state and federal issues.
Our Los Angeles office is located in the new down town Los Angeles. Only a couple blocks west of the Millennium Biltmore Hotel, less than a half mile of the Los Angeles Public Library and just down the road from Engine Co. No 28, a unique downtown eatery featuring American cuisine. Our employees enjoy all that our city has to offer from the best restaurants to great entertainment to some of the most beautiful scenery in our country.
Los Angeles is the second largest city in the United States and the third riches city and fifth most powerful in the world. L.A. is a leading world center of business, international trade, entertainment, culture, media, fashion, science, sports, technology, and education. The city is home to many institutions covering a range of professional and cultural fields.
The county is home to many famous attractions including amusement parks, landmarks, art museums, galleries, beaches, parks, shopping and of course movies. Los Angeles is also known as the “Entertainment Capital of the World,” leading the world in the creation of motion pictures, video games, stage productions and recorded music. Surrounded by beautiful mountains, ocean and national forests, this city attracts hikers, joggers, bikers, fishermen, surfers, thrill seekers and entertainment lovers. The question is not what to do, but where to start.
1) Head West on West Century Blvd. toward Vicksburg Ave.
2) Turn left at South Sepulveda Blvd.
3) Take the ramp onto I-105 East
4) Take the exit onto I-110 North
5) Take exit 23A for 6th St.
6) Merge onto West 6th St.
7) The building is located at the corner of West 6th St. and Hope St. on your right
8) The entrance to the underground parking garage is located on the right side of the street before the Hope St. traffic light
1) Take I-5 South toward Los Angeles
2) Slight right at CA-170 South (signs for Hollywood/CA 170 S)
3) Merge onto US-101 South
4) Take exit 3B for I-110 South toward San Pedro
5) Merge onto CA-110 South
6) Take the 4th St./6th St. Exit toward Downtown/ Wilshire Blvd.
7) Follow signs for 6th St. and merge onto West 6th St.
8) Merge onto West 6th St.
9) The building is located at the corner of West 6th St. and Hope St. on your right
10) The entrance to the underground parking garage is located on the right side of the street before the Hope St. traffic light
***Note: The I-5 South does connect directly to CA-110 South
1) Take the I-10 East
2) Take the exit on the left onto CA-110 North toward Pasadena
3) Take exit 23A for 6th St.
4) Merge onto West 6th St.
5) The building is located at the corner of West 6th St. and Hope St. on your right
6) The entrance to the underground parking garage is located on the right side of the street before the Hope St. traffic light